As a registered adult contact for a team, you have access to modify most of that team's information in RobotEvents.com. If you need to change the Primary Contact, name, or address of your organization you'll need to reach out to our support team for help, but all of the other information about your team can be updated by you!
Adding team information is optional, but can help judges, emcees, and other teams learn about the team and the work they're doing. Information that can be added for a team includes a team photo, team logo, demographics, social media, team name, emergency contact number, and a description of the team and their work.
Adding or Updating Team Information in RobotEvents.com
To update information for a team that you have registered for the current season, do the following:
- Log in to your Robotevent.com account.
- Click on "My Account" on the right side of the top menu bar.
- Locate the team you wish to update, and click on "Edit Team" on the right side of their listing.
- Add or update the details of your team, if desired. Information entered here is linked through the team number in event registrations and other reports and listings.
- Specify the demographics of your team, using an estimate as a temporary placeholder if the final team roster is unknown.
- Add an emergency phone number for use on event days if needed.