This article describes the minimum contents of a purchase order (PO) to coordinate payment to the REC Foundation, provides ways to submit a purchase order, and details how to check the status of your purchase order.
- Name of Vendor: REC Foundation
- Address: 1519 I-30 West, Greenville, TX 75402
- Name of Recipient
- Recipient Address (where RECF should send the bill to)
- Shipping Address (if different from recipient address)
- Dollar Amount
- Signature (electronic or written)
If one of the above items is missing, REC Foundation Accounting will email the RobotEvents account holder and/or the sender of the purchase order, advise them on what is missing, and ask them to correct and resubmit the purchase order. The REC Foundation can accept blanket purchase orders for multiple invoices, but the above requirements still apply.
Methods of Submission
Purchase orders can be submitted to Accounting by:
- Uploading to the Order in RobotEvents (preferred method)
- Log into your RobotEvents.com account.
- Choose "My Account" on the right side of the menu bar.
- Choose "My Orders" from the left-side menu.
- Select the order from the resulting list.
- Scroll to the bottom of the order page, and upload a copy of your Purchase Order through the Upload File / Choose File interface.
- Email to Accounting@roboticseducation.org
- Fax: 214-481-6335
- Postal Mail
- Purchase orders are processed on a first come first served basis. Purchase orders are generally applied to orders within 48 hours of being received.
- Once a purchase order is received and applied to the RobotEvents order, a copy is saved on our internal network.
- REC Foundation Accounting will email the invoice and a copy of our W-9 to the RobotEvents account holder and their Financial Contact listed on their RobotEvents account, or an email address available on the actual PO.
- When a RobotEvents account holder creates an order it is in an “Unpaid” status.
- Once the purchase order has been applied by accounting it changes to “PO Processing." It will remain that way until payment has been received and applied, and then change to the “Paid” status.
Having the order and/or invoice number legibly included on the purchase order is appreciated. This helps the REC Foundation Accounting Department apply the purchase order to the correct order without having to email, call, etc. to get this information. This saves the Accounting Department a lot of time and allows purchase orders to be processed faster!